OK, so maybe we exaggerated a little, but there are LOTS of reasons you should visit Oz.
Let’s begin with our latest radio ad – have you heard it yet?
It goes something like this:
W: “Just off the phone from Sinead in Oz”
M: “Well, how are they getting on?”
W: “Great, but missing us. And little Jack took his first steps today”
M: “What do you think? Is it time for us to head Down Under?”
W: “Oh yes! I think so! I’ll give Abbey Travel a call! They have great fares with Emirates…”
Does this sound like a conversation you are likely to have? Have you got a grandchild in Oz who you are dying to see? If so, why not stop thinking and start moving? Thanks to our friends at Emirates, we have some GREAT fares for flights to Australia from Ireland at the moment – and believe us, they are fares so good that you would be daft in the head to miss out if you have family or friends in Australia.
If you are a parent…
If you are an Irish parent and your twenty or thirty-something year old has established a new life for themselves down under, this is why you should visit them:
- They definitely miss you. No doubt about it.
- They probably have a partner who needs your approval. Let’s face it unless they get mammy and daddy’s seal of approval, one cannot relax.
- It’s something they will remember and appreciate forever. We’re talking about your both presence and your presents (Tayto, Cadburys, tea, McDonalds curry powder…).
- You’ll probably never have so good an excuse to go.
- It will give your son or daughter a nice break – professional Irish people in Oz tend to work very hard!
If you are someone with a good friend in Oz…
If you are a friend of someone in Oz, you shouldn’t even need convincing to visit Oz. Here are a few great reasons…
- Even though your friend is probably having an epic time, they still miss you.
- You cannot beat the chats with your bestie.
- When else will you have free accommodation?
- You’ll create memories and photos that will last forever.
- There are new boyfriends/girlfriends awaiting approval.
- Do we even need to mention the sun, sand, sea, and Tim Tams (chocolate Penguin-like biscuits – you simply haven’t lived ‘til you sucked your tea through one!)?
Flights to Australia from Ireland fr€795 – sale ends March 17th!
So whether you are a parent or a friend of somebody down under, stop thinking about hopping on a plane and just go and do it!
Give our Australia team a call on 01 804 7188.